Sat, May 19, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This event, organized by volunteers at the Pacific Coast Air Museum (PCAM), honors our Veterans and provides a forum for all to learn about the Veteran’s experience.
Things to do and see for FREE:
- Speak with Veterans about their WWII and Korean War Experiences
- See World War II and Korea memorabilia.
- View display aircraft of the era, including some with open cockpits!
- “Missing Man” formation fly by, contributed by the Redstars Precision Formation Team
- In planning: P-51 Mustang formation fly-by
- Educational activities and crafts for the children
- Tap your feet to the music of the era: Big Band/Swing
- The Sonoma County Calendar Girls will put in an appearance, in clothing from the era
- Yodeler Paul Belanger will perform his famous triple yodeling. Paul is a Veteran of Patton’s 3rd Army in World War II.
For-Purchase Attractions and Gifts:
- Helicopter rides for sale, from Helico Sonoma
- Airplane rides for sale, from North Coast Aviation
- LUNCH: Enjoy the famous PCAM hot dog lunch (including chips and a beverage)
- Souvenirs for sale in our Gift Shop
- Raffle tickets for sale – proceeds benefit the Pacific Coast Air Museum.
Pacific Coast Air Museum
One Air Museum Way