Sat, November 17, 2018, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Indulge in delicious farm-to-table cuisine and local wines, brews, and spirits while learning about the chefs and artisans of this unique maker’s marketplace located in the charming art-friendly wine country town of Sebastopol
– A delicious, exclusive tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace
– 3 hours and a relaxing stroll with tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal
– No more than 10 guests per tour for a personal experience
– All taxes and gratuities included
– Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County
– Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County
– Great for birthdays, corporate events, girls or guys getaways, and special events of all kinds
– Gift certificates available! The perfect gift for the foodie in your life who has everything.
Every Saturday at 11:30 am.
3 HOURS | $89
Hwy 12 & Morris Street