Mon, December 31, 2018, 7:00 pm
Get ready for the weirdest and wildest NYE party in Sonoma County… Whiskey Tip, North Bay Cabaret, and Jake Ward Presents: the 4th annual MISCHIEF MASQUERADE!
This event promises an unmatched lineup of jaw-dropping live entertainment and underground art like nothing you’ve ever seen. From 8pm-10pm in the beer garden, get ready for an eye-popping R-rated VARIETY SHOW with fire performers, circus, burlesque, drag, slam poetry, comedy, live music, and more! After the main show, there will be two environments for dancing: the Bar Lounge with LIVE DJS and the Beer Garden featuring a SILENT DISCO – but that’s not all! Throughout the night, guests can enjoy our fabulously fun Photo Booth, ambient cirque performers, a roving magician, tarot reader, live painter, costumed go-go dancers, and a complimentary champagne toast + “special moment” at midnight – you’re not going to want to miss this unforgettable experience!
* Jamie DeWolf – performance art + crowd games
* Snatch Adams – burlesque + circus
* Wonder Dave – burlesque + comedy
* Max Madame – sideshow + pussy stunts
* Lydia Wilts – burlesque + circus
* Afina Flint – dance + fire arts
* Cary Escovedo – drag + performance art
* Violet Streak – burlesque + singing
* Oliver Graves – goth stand-up comedy
* Duke Bossman – hip-hop + spoken word
* Neeto – music + singalong
* Susy Dugan – live music + tarot
* Ken Garr – magic + audience participation
* Rob Cervantes – soundtrack + lighting
* Jake Ward – master of ceremonies
* More TBA!
Also featuring the SILENT DISCO with local DJs:
Ari Poppers, Corrinne, and SolTerra!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
North Bay Cabaret
“A damn fine show”
– The Bay Bridged
“An eye-opening, jaw-dropping, anything-goes atmosphere!”
– Sonoma County Gazette
“An eccentric and elegant feast for your senses”
– Out There Santa Rosa
“The most important and daring show to ever evolve in the North Bay scene”
– Jamie DeWolf
“Best Promoter in the North Bay”
– The Bohemian
“30 Inspiring Individuals 30 and Younger in Sonoma County”
– The Press Democrat
Monday, December 31st, 2018
7pm-8pm: Doors Open
8pm-10pm: Variety Show
10pm-2am: Dance Party
1910 Sebastopol Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA
21+ w/valid ID only
Kitchen open til 10pm / Full Bar x2 open til 1:30am
Dress to express! No formal dress code requirements, wear what makes YOU comfortable ~ but wearing a mask, dressing fancy-formal, and/or getting creatively costumed are all highly encouraged. Feel free to let your freak flag fly!
ALWAYS SELLS OUT – TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW:
Tickets: $35 Door / $25 Advance / $20 Early Bird
1910 Sebastopol Rd.