Sat, October 19, 2019, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Petalumans of Yesteryear annual living history of 19th century Petaluma
* Brainerd Jones, Petalumas renowned architect
* Lyman Byce, Petaluma Incubator Company
* Captain Tom Baylis, early river captain
* Isaac Wickersham, Esq., lawyer and entrepreneur
* Addie Atwater, early civic leader
* The McNear Family – an early Petaluma dynasty family
* The Lippetts – Professor and Mrs. Lippett
* Fred Wiseman – famous aviator
* Lorenzo Waugh – early settler
Tour begins at the Petaluma Cypress Hill Cemetery office parking lot, 430 Magnolia Ave. Greeting by Isaac Wickersham, then the groups are to be escorted by Benicia Vallejo and Melissa Mecham to the gravesites of Captain Tom Baylis, Isaac Garrett Wickersham, Mr. And Mrs. Edward Spalding Lippitt , Mrs. Henry (Addie) Atwater, the McNear family, & William Howard Pepper.
The tour concludes inside the Cypress Hill columbarium designed by Brainerd Jones, as narrated by Lyman C. Byce.
Cost: $10/Member $15/General
Tickets available online or call 707-778-4398
PLEASE NOTE: Please Do NOT disturb the Cypress Hill Cemetery office. They have no information regarding the tour. Direct all inquiries to the Museum at 707-778-4398.
Cypress Hill Memorial Park
430 Magnolia Ave