Sat, September 7, 2019, 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Join Sebastopol Center for the Arts for the biggest fundraising event of the year! This year experience the “Gypsy Jazz Cabaret”!
• Meet the Chefs and enjoy exquisite passed hor d’oeuvres
• Sip on wine, champagne, and specialty mixed drinks
• Live “Gypsy Jazz” Music & Dancing provided by DGIIN during the After Party
• Silent & Live Auctions
• Magnum Madness Raffle
• Special Video Message from Jason Mraz
• Auctioneer, Ken Cunningham with Miss Sonoma County, Rhiannon Jones assisting
• French Cabaret Attire is Optional
The event will include local celebrity chefs: Chef Josef Keller, formerly from Josef’s at Hotel La Rose & Chef Rick Vargas from La Bodega.
With additional chefs: Chef Bob Simontacchi from Gravenstein Grill, Chef Joe Zobel with Sam Levy from Fern Bar, Chef Didier Ageorges with Chef Celine from Pascaline Patisserie & Cafe, and Jennifer Bice & Gergana Karabelov form Patisserie Angelica.
All proceeds benefit Sebastopol Center for the Arts, a 501c3 non-profit organization. Sebastopol Center for the Arts is a dynamic community arts organization committed to cultivating creativity and inspiration. For over 30 years, SCA has been a destination for artists and art enthusiasts- our award-winning programs provide ways to experience and explore culture through diverse forms of creative expression.
Sebastopol Center for the Arts
282 S High St.