Sun, March 24, 2019, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Come celebrate the coming of spring with us at the beautiful Rancho Mark West, all 120-acres! This will be a potluck event with hikes planned throughout the property and activities for the kids. Bring your reusable utensils and dishware to reduce the amount of trash build-up. This event will be bilingual and is sponsored by Ag + Open Space.
There will be hikes, family activities, and dancing for all to enjoy!
There is no charge for this outing. It is made possible by the voters of Sonoma County who funded the District’s work with a quarter-cent sales tax, in partnership with the District’s non-profit partner, LandPaths.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver upon arrival.
- No pets or smoking are permitted and absolutely no smoking pets!
- There are outhouse/portolet restrooms on site.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own reusable cup, plate, & utensils in order to reduce the amount of trash!
- potluck dish to share
- reusable water bottle
- warm clothing in layers
- sturdy shoes
- musical instruments, if you would like
- Any field gear-binoculars, field guides
For more information, please contact Jesica Rodriguez at (707)544-7284 #107 or by email at email@example.com
Rancho Mark West
7125 St. Helena Road