Sat, April 13, 2019, 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
On April 13th, the Santa Rosa creative community comes together for the second year in a row to reveal, and revel in, the arts, music, eats and drinks, local craftspeople and subcultures that make Santa Rosa so “Out there. In the middle of everything.”
Not only are you invited, but the whole day is totally free!
Along with an incredible line-up of area entertainment (see below) you’ll be surrounded by many of SR’s most amazing artists, truckloads of fine foods and an assortment of your favorite local libations
• Dgiin – a musical mix of Flamenco, Latin, French Cafe, Reggae, and Funk headlines the evening
• The Lost Church – Santa Rosa – Josh Windmiller will host a range of musicians, including:
– The Musers
– Banjo Boombox
• Luther Burbank Center for the Arts Youth Mariachi Band
• Tamborazo Santo Domingo – one of Santa Rosa’s favorite Mexican bandas
• Jake Ward Presents North Bay Cabaret segment with:
– Andy Graham – musical instrument inventor
– Just-A-Crew – Santa Rosa break-dancers
– Sena’s West African Dance and Drumming
– Pauline Reneé Persichilli – belly dancing
– Quenby Dolgushkin as Supper Bloom
– Skytopia Aerial Performers
– Tobias Weinberger and The Traveling Spectacular
With special Thanks to Luther Burbank Center for the Arts, The Lost Church, North Bay Cabaret, 33 Arts, and The Studio Santa Rosa, The Out There Exposition is produced by The City of Santa Rosa and funded by the Santa Rosa Tourism Business Improvement Area.
3840 Finley Ave.