to educate and entertain you while we’re staying safe at home
Including thousands of films, TV shows, eBooks, databases, magazines, classes and more! Check it out!
Eat healthy and support local farmers
through FEED Sonoma! Get fresh, healthy, locally-grown, organically-grown food delivered to your home or pick it up at any of multiple locations.
SoCo emergency has a list of community organizations that can help during this emergency.
Where to get free meals and groceries in Sonoma County during coronavirus pandemic
Resource list by the Press Democrat
Warm Line for Emotional and Mental Health Support
A local warm line is available to support Sonoma County residents experiencing emotional stress and anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic. This free and private warm line is available seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Service in Spanish is also available as well as telephone interpretation for other languages. Call 707.565.2652.
Help for restaurant workers
Financial relief for those who’ve lost work at shuttered restaurants, cafes & bars.
Samuel Adams and The Greg Hill Foundation are bringing the successful Restaurant Strong Fund to 20 total states to aid the restaurant workers impacted by the Covid-19 closures.
Apply for a Grant
Donate to the Fund
How you can help
If you want to help people affected by the coronavirus pandemic but aren’t sure how, the Press Democrat has a list of ways to help while social distancing.
Resources for reliable information about the coronavirus:
- Shelter in Place Order for Sonoma County: All individuals living in Sonoma County are directed to shelter at their place of residence, except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services and other certain exceptions.
- California COVID-19 Response
- SoCo Emergency Preparedness Updates
- Information for business owners and employees of businesses that have been affected by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization (WHO) updates