Sat, August 15, 2020, 8:30 pm
“Toy Story” (1995)
Luther Burbank Center for the Arts South Parking Lot
Starts at Sunset (estimated at 8:45-9pm)
Cost: $30 per car
*Purchase limit for up to two vehicles per household.
Curated by Santa Rosa Cinemas
Audio is quality FM stereo sound that is tuned directly through your car’s FM stereo! Turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. If you don’t have an FM stereo, bring a portable boom box.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that there are strict guidelines for all of us to remain in compliance. We all have a part to play in keeping our neighbors safe.
* We are asking that patrons remain in their vehicle unless it is an emergency.
* Cars may only be at legal occupancy AND occupants of a vehicle must be members of a single household or living unit and shall not change vehicles during the event.
* There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles.
* All participants must stay in their vehicles at all times (except to use the restroom facilities), and the vehicles must remain closed for the duration of the event. Yep, that means no walk-ins, motorcycles, tailgating, truck beds, or popped trunks just yet.
* If windows are down, please be aware that health officials require the use of a mask.
* When patrons exit their vehicles to use the restroom facilities, they must wear a mask at all times and adhere to protocols laid out by restroom docents, e.g., one person at a time in the restroom, 6′ apart in lines, etc.
* There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
* At this time, we will not be selling concessions for this event.
Please note in the event of inclement weather, the date and time may be subject to change.
Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
50 Mark West Springs Road